Ugali balls are interesting as it gives ugali a whole new and different taste. This recipe is worth trying.
Ingredients: (to serve 4/5)
- Left over ugali
- A bunch of dhania
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon black pepper (optional)
- Oil for deep fry
Crush the ugali pieces finely with hand . Set aside.
- Chop the dhania thinly
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl
- Measure breadcrumbs into another bowl and set aside.
- Mix the ugali together with the salt, black pepper and dhania until all ingredients blend in well.
- Make small balls with the mixture and dip in the eggs then roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil until it’s very hot and fry the balls until golden brown.
- Use serviettes to drain excess oil.
Serve warm with ketchup or tomato puree.
Watch the video down below for precision 🙂
Connect with Johnsons: