Samosas are everyone’s favorite. Be it beef or vegetable samosas, we all love us some samosas.
They’re a quick sport but with practice and patience, you can learn how to make amazing samosas at home.
He’s is a quick simple recipe:
- 2 cups flour
- 300 g minced beef
- 1 tsp salt
- A bunch of dhania
- Two onions
- Vegetable oil
- 2 buds of minced garlic
- Minced ginger
- Cold water
- In a bowl, mix flour with a pinch of salt, gradually add cold water to the mixture as you form the dough. Cover and let it rest for 30 mins.
- As the dough rests, add oil to a heated pan, add onions and sauté for 1 min, add garlic and ginger mixture, sauté for another 1 min.
- Add the minced beef and stir, cover and simmer for 15 mins
- Add salt and pepper. Mix.
- Add dhania. Let it cool
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll them out
- Use a brush to oil the patties and dust with flour.
- Place the patties on top of each other in groups of three and roll them out further.
- On a heated pan, put the patties and heat them slightly for about 30 seconds on each side.
- Cut the parties into semi-circles and separate the patties.
- Create pouches from the semi-circles and fill the minced beef into the pouches and use dough paste to seal the pouches.
- Deep fry them in slightly hot oil to avoid spots from forming.
Watch the video down below for precision 🙂
Connect with Madonna:
YouTube: Shann Madge