Pancakes are a perfect breakfast idea for any day.
Here is a quick simple recipe;
- 750g of all purpose flour
- 500ml milk
- 7tbsp of brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 1tbsp of baking powder
- 125g of margarine/butter
- 1tbsp of lemon zest
- Sieve the flour into a bowl.
- Add all the dry ingredients and whisk.
- Add the margarine and incorporate it into the mixture using your fingers until it’s fine without huge lumps.
- Beat the eggs into a different bowl and gradually add it into the mixture as you whisk.
- Add the milk gradually as you mix/whisk until you achieve a fine, thick and runny pancake mix.
- Use a ladle or spoon to scoop equal amounts of the mix.
- On a heated non-stick pan, add the scoops one at a time. (You don’t need oil while using a non-stick pan. You could however use butter/margarine to grease the pan. They’ll turn out great regardless).
- Cook for about a minute on each side on low heat/ or flip once you see the bubbles forming on the top side of the pancake.
- Serve and garnish/dress with your preferred sauce/syrup
Connect with Madonna:
YouTube: Shann Madge